Draft West Country Water Resources Plan
The West Country Water Resources Group has produced the first draft of its Regional Water Resources Plan.
This draft document is the first ever regional water resources plan for the South West of England, which sets out the long-term water needs for the region up to 2050 and explores options to respond to those needs.
WCWRG Pilot Catchment Reports
- Dorset Stour Catchment (+Figures)
- Poole Harbour Rivers (+Figures)
- Bristol Avon (+Figures)
- East Devon (+Figures)
To help us refine our Draft Regional Plan we want to get feedback on it from as many people as possible. This will allow us to produce a final plan that delivers the best possible value for everyone.
To support the gathering of feedback, the Draft Plan will be open for public consultation for 12 weeks from the 1st February to 26th April 2023.
We would really appreciate anyone who takes the time to read the plan and give us their feedback on it.
During the consualtation, there will be many opportunities for you to get involved in the conversation and to give us feedback.
- Attend our online webinar on 21 March 2023 @ 10:30-12:00am - book your place now
- Join a thematic meeting with key stakeholders - details soon
- Complete our online survey (HERE)
- Submit written feedback and send it to our dedicated mailbox - firstname.lastname@example.org - to help you structure your response, we have created a Word version of the questionnaire which you can complete and email to us or upload via the form below - DOWNLOAD
Thank-you for your continued support for the West Country Water Resources Group.